Saturday, March 03, 2007

Another day!

El mohem ba2a ever had those many feelings inside you fighting and conflicting all at the very same time !!! ???? It's really tiring. Feeling bad good and nice at the same time hateing somebody and irritated by somebody and grateful for somebody and liking somebody and falling in love with somebody else !! Alll at the very same time and they are all fresh and they all occupy you, you don't even know which one to concentrate on or which one to try hard to get rid of .. It's like hearing this piece of information which instantly made you feel really bad and really good at the very same time, it's almost the same but only it's not a simple piece of info it's a whole loads of comment and a lot of people, and although this day didn't make me more irritated and disgusted by the ppl who already disgust and irritate me, it didn't make me more grateful than I already did, it also didn't make me admire or like those ppl I like more than I already do, but it gave me a very strange mix of all those feelings put together.. Made me realize that maybe there is no bad day or good day it's all a mix, I never really believed in this I'm in a bad mood thing I always thought it's for losers and stupid ppl who either can't control their own mind or are just lazy and super dependent on others to take control over their mind!! It's your mood you can change it, I know that there are reasons to be angry and there are reasons to be sad but otherwise don't give me such lame excuses or stupid comments. That day that I've been boring you about also made me realize how being a good listener can sometimes payoff, I realized there are other ppl who care who can listen and care to listen, that nagging and complaining are not the only way ppl notice there's something wrong. Can't say that it was a bad day, although it had some moments I really felt bad and hating some ppl, but I can consider it a good day, maybe I'm extra optimistic but this is how I like it, I like it with an extra twist, extra caffeine and extra chocolate, it just makes life a little bit better.

No comments: