Friday, June 15, 2007

The Happy Post :D

mabda2yan keda da mesh happy post 7'ales :D .. it's just there has been a looot of funny responses i got about a post posted a couple of posts back keda :D (ba7awel ma2olhash 10 marat )

The funny thing ba2a is that many ppl thought i was talking about them, some were surprised, some were like "eh da ", and some got offended. elly got offended dol ba2a ely da7akoony because it was a total joke between me and a friend and they really took it seriously and personally. I really didn't mean that w sorry ya3ni if anybody got offended bs most of the ppl who got offended didn't get the point. Anyway that's why it's funny for ppl cause kol elly 3la rashom bat7a came forward and called or made contact to know if i was talking about them cause i read what they wrote about a friend wla 7aga :Dtab3an mafeesh 7aga mn di 7asalet w I never wud 've known aslan.

It got hilarious ba2a for me when somebody thought i wrote that because sb did that to me and wrote sth about me and i read it .. LOL. ofcourse when i wrote it, it brought some memories of the sort, some of which might've been about me. But what really triggered this wasn't about me .. actually it was about a person "X" and they are not exactly my friend. I just happened to see sth offensive about them. As always i never thought those two ppl could know each other, bs they did :D it was like: that post is about "X" ? .. well yeah do you know them!! .. yeah used to :D .. :| .. tab3an they knew later that "X" isn't my friend bs still i refused offending ppl and we laughed about it and it was a joke w 7'alas :D ... well that person "X" is not really a friend actually i don't really like them anymore and i won't use the word hate just because i don't really care that much :D well they knew tab3an that the fact that this "X" is alive isn't really of interest bs my point was that i hate offending ppl and talking behind their backs.. i don't mean gossip, we all gossip (not like it's a good thing or ath) bs the idea in general sounds bad to me .. anyway tab3an ironically i found out that "X" was talking badly of me for some time now.

Anyway kol da bardo 3shan ba2a 2a2ool what really surprised me is me bardo ( self centerd, ana 3arfa), i didn't regret it a bit that i refused the idea of talking badly about "X", it didn't feel like it was for "X", cause i really don't care about "X", bs it's the idea in general. I mean, writing this reminds me that i've always been like that, i once said it to a person whom i didn't know very well, "mateshtemsh el nas". I didn't know that person 7'aaaaales he was a friend of a friend of a friend , ya3ni bebasata el rad ykoon wenty malek aw 7'aleeky f nafsek aw simply simply simply yenfadly, bs i never liked the idea. bardo i don't mean gossip, we all gossip, it's not a good thing but it happens. bs i don't insult ppl , sa7ee7 i make it clear i don't like them bs i don't insult them w i don't talk badly of them infront of ppl who don't know them very well. bardo for the ppl who got offended ma3lesh :D 7'erha f 3'eirha , ma3 en mesh kolohom yestahlo bs w malo :D

bs the funny thing is that many ppl thought this was about them .. you know you can try this for fun every once in while .. it was really an eye-opener n kol wa7ed 3la raso bat7a :D you just have to know what kind of bat7a to trigger. :D

P.S. ya reit bardo el nas matensanash beda3awatha 3shan el sana lessa ma7'lsetsh w ya rab kol ely 3ando mashroo3 yegeeb imtiaz :D

No comments: