Thursday, September 06, 2007

Summer !?!

I'm finally glad that those heat waves are starting to fade out. Summer has been exhausting and overrated. Like every year summer had brought out the lazy, relaxed me again. But this year it was a little different. A little intense and blue. I really can't say i hated it, it was actually some sort of an eye opener to me. I learned a lot and had fun, had the break i planned and had the relaxation i needed and i hope i had enough. Although this summer hasn't ended yet but I feel like it has, and i feel that this year is already ending, like i feel it's already December and it's actually scaring me!!!
For the almost the first time in my life i was dreaded by a year ending and another beginning. It's the first time " this year's resolution" really means something to me. I always felt like these resolutions thing are reallly overrated. Every year ppl write their resolutions and I won't be surprised if they are the very same last year's resolutions like losing weight and working harder or reading more books!! This is the "overrated" resolution i'm talking about. That's why i hated it coz i really don't like being disappointed, and unless there's some drastic change i'm making to achieve at least one of these goals then this is just a waste of time. This year I really " need " to have a resolution, but i also don't know what drastic change i'm going to make. I don't think i want to change my lifestyle, except of course for leaving this laaaazy me back in the bubble, then me leaving the bubble :D and start my engines, or rather start over my life :D That's why i don't know what to write in this year's resolution. i have no idea what to do, but i so desperately want to know what to do! Surprisingly I know what i do not want to do. I don't want to get stuck in some routine life which is boring enough for me to even notice. I want to do something I want!! I simply want to be HAPPY! I don't want to be one of those ppl who are complaining all the time even when life is just almost perfect, or at least they don't even know what they are complaining about and they are just taken up by moods they don't even know where do they come from. I think part of this phobia is caused by movies and sit-coms, they are all talking about this drastic change that would happen one day, that sb who left their great job to pursue their dream and how they end up. they tell you how it ends up already!! and leave you to dread it or to fantasize about it! sometimes i wonder if that's the truth, and I usually find my mind telling me NO. Although it might be true for some ppl, but what makes me one of these ppl!! these ppl are like having extraordinary powers ! I used to believe that each one have this extraordinary power to do sth, sth that most ppl wud do as efficiently. But now i really am confused I don't know what to think anymore.


yaaaa rab atla3 mn el bubble 3la 7'eir w akteb el resolutions ba2a :D

4 comments:

Gihan said...

Hay Z:
Resolutions, I always had my list every year and guess what: it is always the exact same.Just like you said. The thing is if you really wanna make this drastic change you feel its necessary, you should start now! why wait till January? Another thing about resolutions is that they are not very "concrete".

About the laziness that I suffer from, and obviously you suffer from too, I always remember a thing Mom says frequently "
"اغتنم شبابك قبل هرمك

I mean we are in our early 20s!! we should be all over the place :D


Anyways, wishing u luck in your life ya Z.. w isA keda teb2y CEO add el donya!

Ramadan Kareem!

zandy said...

Thanks ya gjoe :D
fe3lan we really shud be all over the place that's what i always said when i was young the famous "lma akbar ba2a 7a3mel w 7ab2a w 7a3mel ....."
i really want to really do what you said w ya rab ywafa2na kolena keda isA :D

w thanks for your wishes w 3o2balek enty kaman mateb2y CEO ad el donya :D

Ramadan Kareeeeeeeeeeem :D

Redzo said...

Actually it's Not a bubble It's like a sink of Bubbles ya Zandi or some kind of dessert that we call "Mehallabeyya" ... Kidding akeed ... bass really we do all face the same sort of laziness ... it's not a problem at all when you know the time when it ends . the problem is that you and I ...We need to change our "Perspective" Toward our lives to live a better one ... ezzay ba2a da ell ana badawwar 3aliih delwa2ti :))

zandy said...

ah ya reittttt a3raf ezay fe3lan ya Redzoo :D
I really need a new perspective to face a new life that i hope will be different
nefsy atla3 mn el bubble ba2a aw el mehalabbeya 3la ra2yak ;) :D