Thursday, December 14, 2006

WE wish you a Merry X-mas and a Happy new year!!

I just LOVE this time of year, it's just beautiful. I love everything about it, the weather the atmosphere, the ppl, even shopping at this time is lovely. i love seeing those beautiful trees every year with their beautiful warm and colourful lights, they just make me feel all warm and cozy again, they even take me to a time were everything was beautiful and i really felt the warmth of a family and ppl who loved no matter what. It's this time and only this time that makes me imagine and even believe that the so-called family warmth still exist. Every year at this time i imagine this beautiful room with the old fireplace decorated with those colourful socks and candies and the Christmas tree beside it decorated and lit, with presents and boxes lying under it. it's just a very warm picture that makes me smile, i could even here those favourite christmas tunes like Jingle bells and Santa Claus us coming to town. it was just a dream a couple of years ago but now i think i can believe it's possible. Moving to maadi reminded me of this beautiful picture before it fades away. Ppl here really celebrate Christmas, at this time of year if you look up in any of the beautiful Cairo nights you can see a warm light coming from any window and the moment you look at it you just feel it's Christmas time, you see the Christmas tree beautifully and fully decorated with presents beside it, or even just some glitter here and there which remained from the decoration hassle. I don't really like this new year thing and those silly resolutions (I'm not really pessimistic i just don't like those stupid decisions that ppl take and they just forget about, just makes the whole year meaningless to me !!) But I'm really excited about Christmas.. and yes Christmas although i have nothing to relate to it except those memories and this dream, but it's just that big of a symbol to me that i refuse to give up or forget or even replace, i partly hate that i can't relate this to any of our feasts but i don't feel very wrong feeling that warm towards that time of year.. it's just my favourite. :D

Merry Christmas...

keep dreaming and never lose the faith...

No comments: