Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just for the record!!

Well this is a wake up call for me before it's an update to anybody else. A few days ago a horrific accident happened to me. i won't say what it is not because i don't want you to know as much as i don't want ME to know or remember it, i just want to remind my self of this so as to be careful all the time and to have this safe feeling only to keep me living, i remember at that particular time i very much needed a shoulder to cry on and somebody i could trust, somebody who would just tell me everything is gonna be OK and I'm gonna take care of everything else, somebody i can even trust with my life, not only because they care for me but also because they have the right mind i can rely on and i can be almost sure they will definitely do the right thing for me.

Well this is still the happiest time for of the year, Christmas time, so i really would like to enjoy it.

God bless :D

No comments: