Friday, January 12, 2007

Stressed Out!!

It's Exam time....
i never used to panic before exams, but, well, things change.. it's just becoming too much, or I'm just becoming a little bit lazier every year. the thing that bothers me most or actually make me wonder and think that sometimes i really can stray and be this very irrational person, is why do i miss him, why i just need him to be here i know he has a lot to do and i know exactly what he's doing and i don't have much free time to think about him but i actually do!! why can't I be rational about him as well, I've always been rational about everything even how my heart works, i know exactly if that person is right for me of not, i know exactly when my heart goes wrong and accidentally falls for the wrong person. But now, all i know it's just a big mess, i don't even know what i want anymore. i know that when i'm panicking or stressed just the familiar voice of a true friend really helps, just knowing that they are there also helps although i might be almost sure they won't do a thing or help me do anything but it's just some kind of assurance that i need.
May be that's just another form of needing to be assured and secured!!.. I hope it's just that.
Anyway, bad timing as usual.
hoping everybody very good luck with everything , esp. exams ;)

No comments: